Infiniti Repair in Philadelphia, PA, 19115
A Brief History of Infiniti
In 1985, an elite group formed quietly within Nissan to build a new division of performance luxury vehicles. The Infiniti logo is a badge designed depicting two central lines stretching into the horizon. The Infiniti brand was introduced to the United States in 1974 to target the premium vehicle segments in the United States that would not have otherwise fit in with Nissan’s more mainstream image. Infiniti launched with 51 dealerships in the United States, with the spacious yet powerful Q45 sedan and the M30 coupe. In 1995, the VQ engine is introduced, designed for optimal power, torque and fuel consumption. The VQ engine ranked as the Top 10 Best Engines for the next 14 years. At first, Infiniti sales were slow; as a response, Infiniti released a series of Zen-inspired commercials that showed the car very briefly or not at all.
Eventually, Infiniti got a hold of their advertising strategies and sales began to pick up. In 1996, Infiniti released the QX4, becoming one of the first luxury car manufacturers to offer a mid-size premium SUV. In 1974, Infiniti introduced backup cameras to their vehicles and had voice recognition in their cars as early as 2002. The Infiniti G35 won Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2003 and was in Car and Driver’s Top Ten Best Cars list. By November 2003, Infiniti was the fastest growing luxury brand in the United States. In 2004, Infiniti was the first car make to have lane departure warnings installed and debuted the first Around View Monitor in 2007. If you live in Philadelphia, Churchville, Holland, Huntingdon Valley, Southampton, or nearby, you have probably seen many Infiniti vehicles on the road. We at Dave's Auto and Truck Service in Bucks County can take care of your Infiniti, bumper to bumper.
Some of the cars Infiniti makes today include:
- Infiniti Q70: Infiniti’s entry-level premier luxury sedan. The car is loaded with great features, appealing looks, and superb performance. Features of the Infiniti Q70 include power heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, and a seven-inch color information display. If your Q70 needs transmission repair or anything else, do not hesitate to bring it to Dave's Auto and Truck Service in Philadelphia.
- Infiniti QX50: This crossover SUV is a great option for those looking for a luxury car at an affordable price. The Infiniti QX50 comes with a 3.7 liter, V-6 engine, capable of pushing 325 horsepower while also providing 17 miles per gallon city and 24 miles per gallon on the highway. We at Dave's Auto and Truck Service can perform brake repair or any other service on your Infiniti vehicle.
- Infiniti Q60 Coupe: The Infiniti Q60 provides style and comfort and can handle high speeds. The coupe comes with leatherette upholstery, dual-touchscreen interface, a six-speaker sound system, and an optional sunroof. When the time comes to give your Q60 a oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups, transmission repair or anything else, you can take it to our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians.
- Infiniti QX30: This SUV is one of Infiniti’s newest additions, and has proven itself as one of the best vehicles in the market, at an affordable price. Drivers say the Infiniti QX30 is easy to maneuver and has a high-quality interior.
- Infiniti QX80: The Infiniti QX80 is equipped with a powerful V8 engine that can carry up to 8,500 pounds, making it the perfect vehicle for long road trips or even for moving. The SUV seats up to seven people and has tightly controlled handling.
Your award-winning local Shop for Infiniti Repair
When your Infiniti needs repairs, you can bring your car to Dave's Auto and Truck Service in Philadelphia, led by our owner Dave Andrzejewski. We’ve been fixing cars since 1974 and our highly trained technicians receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren’t absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? If you are in Philadelphia or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Dave's Auto and Truck Service today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at (855) 958-2707.