Duramax Repair in Philadelphia, PA
If you drive a General Motors diesel vehicle, chances are that your vehicle has a Duramax engine. The Duramax engine is a General Motors V8 engine family for trucks. The 6.6 litre is produced by DMAX, a joint venture between General Motors and Isuzu in Moraine, Ohio. This alliance was formed in 2001, because General Motors was not finding success in selling their diesel vehicles. Diesel truck consumers began looking to manufacturers for other options, and one of these manufacturers was Isuzu, who was already a partner of General Motors. The two companies formed their own entity called DMAX Ltd., which was 60% owned by General Motors and 40% owned by Isuzu.
Some models that include a Duramax engine include:
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD: The Chevy Silverado 2500 comes with a hefty towing capacity and has upmarket luxury trims. Its handling remains poised even when driving on rough roads and comes with a host of convenient features. When your vehicle needs transmission repair or Truck Repair, our Reliable technicians at Dave’s Auto and Truck Service can perform these services skillfully and efficiently.
- Chevrolet Express: The Chevrolet Colorado is a full-size van from General Motors. The van can sit either 12 or 15 passengers, depending on which model you get. The Chevy Express Cargo is a popular work vehicle, used by electricians, plumbers and others that need to haul a large variety of items.
- GMC Canyon: A mid-size pickup truck, the modern-day GMC Canyon can tow approximately 7,700 added pounds and was Motor Trend’s Car of the Year in 2015 and 2016. If your GMC Canyon needs Auto Repair or anything else, feel free to bring it to Dave’s Auto and Truck Service in Philadelphia today.
- RAM 3500: The Ram 3500 has massive towing capacity (up to 35,100 pounds), comfortable seating, a quiet cabin, and an easy to use and feature-packed infotainment system. The truck comes with premium LED headlamps and taillamps, as well as a dampened and power release tailgate.
Your award-winning local Shop for Duramax Repair
When your Duramax needs repairs, you can bring your car to Dave's Auto and Truck Service in Philadelphia. Our owner Dave Andrzejewski makes sure that our expertly trained and ASE certified mechanics receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1974
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
At Dave's Auto and Truck Service, your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren’t absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? If you are in Philadelphia, PA, 19115 or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Dave's Auto and Truck Service today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 215-677-4783.